Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 November 2011

Poster development

For my film poster i have decided to use a black background as it falls well with the crime drama genre and adds mystery to the page along with the clouded main title of the film. I have added the date of release at the bottom of the page and added the same affect as the main title to it to give the page continuity. I have used the font Clarity Gothic for the main title and times new roman for the subtitle text. I will change the sub-title text in the final version of my poster. The billing block contains some names of the cast of the film trailer that could be used along with some usual names that are contained in the billing block. The billing block is currently in the font of Tennesee Heavy SF however i think that the font should be changed as it does not go well with the rest of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment