Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2012

Audience Feedback

I have collected the results from my audience feedback questionnaire below are the results.

Age












How would you rate my trailer?


This information tells me that the trailer was most popular to the age group 16-25 whereas most unpopular with the age group under 16. Both the age groups of 26-40 and 40+ are very similar in their rating of the trailer 26-40 gave two votes over the rating of 7 unlike 40+. This shows me that my trailer is most popular with young adults.

Having watched the trailer would you watch the full film?



This information shows a continuation with the rating of the trailer as the 16-25 age group is again the most positive age group.

Did you find the titles within the trailer to be similar to those in other film trailers?


This shows that the titles in my trailer went well with the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment