Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2012

How effective is your combination of main product and ancillary tasks.


I think that my combination of main products and ancillary tasks work well together as I have created a theme which is visible throughout my ancillary and main task.  As my production was a crime drama I decided that I would keep the colours on the trailer and ancillary tasks dark in attempt to maintain the mystery and suspense within the whole project. I felt that this also gave good continuity to my production as the ancillary task could be related to each other.  I used a similar font in my ancillary tasks as in my main task which also gives good continuity to the entire portfolio. For the image of my poster and front page I took it from the last shot in my production which adds suspense as the shot follows on with the colour scheme as it is a dark shot. This also gives good continuity to the portfolio. Overall I think that the combination of the ancillary tasks and main task give a good idea to the audience what film the tasks represent as one can be related to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment